? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

happy school days on serdang

had to move to a place where i dont know its existence
from puchong to serdang its really kinda weird cause i never tought of moving...
currently life here kinda weird i'm getting weird.I dont feel like my self anymore...
However i still goes to school. My school mates are kinda different.Its kinda weird its but still cool tot most of them la~....
My class 4D3... gt leng lui nt bad><....
my luck with girls never runs out><.....
the one sit beside me was tze jian cute guy~ new guy like me i think it was the reason we kinda understand each other....
my stuides are getting worse haih~ actually i kinda lazy jor... no mood to study after kena push by people!@#$!@@#!@$@#%@#$#%#@(things that i dont wanna talk about)
I kinda like keep on thinking about my sosial life rather then my stuides sad case i think this was my reason (T.T)... I just cant get people to like me lolx!
nah dont care any more i just need a few friend they dont have to be cool~ just cute enuf for me to love><
I kinda got some friends in my class they keep me company ^^....kok yong,bamboo, ah ho, jia chang,chop ,ravin , also wai lin..... I really don't know what to do without them....
I'm kinda joker in my class and i kena complain before but i cant stop it sry (T.T)... its in my blood i tried to stop but just can't so just beat it...(MJ RIP)
Its hard to say its not that my other class mate are not my friend its just that i dont feel there thats all!


what els....erm....
Shit damn BU SUANG!!!!!(X syok, not happy with it)
yeah~ i kinda bu suang like shit after came here i got no jawatan at all mcb last time so many pengerusi so suang now ajk also no some more this school form 4 is the last chance for us to get pangkat next year we are not allowed to get any jawatan cuz spm deng lor~ damn bu suang!
(nvm i still can live without it.Its not like i will die without it....)
What els i bu suang de leh...erm.... wait let me think gimme a sec....
Yeah~ damn X syok this year X get to play in bkb competion or els i can show my true skill haih~
Yeah~ camp fire competion sad my teakwando club lose like shit... but our dancing competion got number 2 tot i dance like shit i still get 2cd place lolx(laugh all you want wor etc: timmy ginsky i know i noobie but i got talent plz abit la)
Yeah~I still single shit!
YEah~I got not thing to write shit!
yeah~Why i keep on use shit....
yeah~ cuz i bu suang....



LOve Weather~

0 comments: